Ethical Responsibility of Members
- As a member you will provide the quality of services at the prices quoted.
- Being truthful with members and their referrals is a priority.
- It is very important to build goodwill and trust among members and their referrals.
- It is a members responsibility to follow up on all the referrals they receive.
- We expect members to honor the ethical standards of their profession.
- A positive & supportive attitude with members of the group is expected.
POLICIES OF Rockville Networking Trust and all other groups in the Networking Trust Organization:
- There will be only ONE person represented from each category or profession in each group.
- Member must represent their primary or full time business only.
- Meeting will be weekly and last 90 minutes. Members are expected to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Attendance is very important and critical to the overall success of the membership. A member may be asked to leave if absences exceed a member’s attendance during a period 2 months.
- A medical leave of absence may be grated to a member on case by case issue. In general there are no other leaves of absence.
- As member of the Networking Trust you are expected to provide qualified referrals.
- Presentation Speakers are asked to provide a door prize when they are speaking as a Thank You to the membership and those members that provide a referral will be allowed to participate in the drawing at the end of the meeting. (A referral is: referral to other member, or bring a visitor)
- A member’s classification can be opened for failure to adhere to these policies.